Toys We Look For
We Buy Toys!
NOTICE Trade Status: We will not be taking any items in on Friday, Feb. 3 due to the "Souper Bowl". Please also note we will not be taking in Pokemon Cards for estimates this weekend, Feb. 3 - 5. Please make an appointment for Pokemon.
For all other items we recommend making an appointment or calling ahead. To make an appointment please send an email with description of your items and photos if possible to email@example.com or call us, thank you!
Store Number: 703-420-2180
General questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Star Wars, GI Joe and other action figure collections contact: email@example.com
For Pokémon Cards contact: firstname.lastname@example.org, drop-off or appointment required
In addition to new toys, Kerbobble Toys sells gently used toys, vintage toys, collectibles, comic books, children's books and more! If you're interested in selling your toys to us, please read below to find out more. We're located in Historic Manassas, Virginia. We accept walk-ins but if you have a large quantity (more than 4 large boxes) we may ask that you drop them off. Valid Drivers License required. Weekend wait times may be longer. If you send us an email and don't hear back from us within 48 hours, please call the store (sometimes emails go into junk mail). Be sure to include your name and contact information in the email.
We offer CASH or "Kerbobble Bucks" store credit!
A Few Guidelines:
• We do not accept broken or excessively dirty items or items that have battery corrosion or rust.
• We are especially looking for vintage toys (especially 80's and 90's).
• We only accept items that have been in a smoke-free, mold or mildew-free environment.
• Trading Cards - We currently buy only Pokemon Cards. All cards require drop-off or appointment. We do not buy or sell sports cards at this time.
• We do buy Funko POPs and other vinyl collectibles.
• Doll clothes, plush, books, magazines or other fabric items must be stain-free, not exposed to smoke or other odors, and without tears or rips.
• We do also consider toy or movie related collectibles, posters, accessories or memorabilia, and vintage/retro video games and related items.
• We do buy children's books and comic books. Items should be in good condition without damage or writing on them. Comic Books require a drop-off for review.
• We do not buy or sell baby equipment, baby toys, children's clothing, nerf guns, porcelain dolls, or used bath toys.
• We do consider doll houses or doll house miniatures. Please email photos and sizes of doll houses to email@example.com
• Board Games should be complete. We do consider vintage board games as well as new.
• We do not buy used puzzles over 25 pieces. We do buy unopened puzzles or wooden puzzles for toddlers. All puzzles should be complete.
• We do consider vintage video games (please contact us for more information, appointment or drop off required)
• We offer Cash, Store Credit or we may issue a check if amount exceeds a certain amount. A valid state issued ID containing full name, address, and photograph must be presented in order to issue any cash, check or store credit. Must be 18 to trade.
• Children wishing to trade must be accompanied by an adult
TEMPORARILY NOT TAKING THE FOLLOWING ITEMS: HESS trucks, certain Star Wars and G.I. Joe Vehicles (please email firstname.lastname@example.org), Beanie Babies, large doll houses, the Walking Dead figures.
We love all toys and consider all products carefully, from modern to antique. If it's a toy, we are interested!