Toys We Look For
We Buy Toys!
In addition to new toys, Kerbobble Toys sells gently used toys, vintage toys, collectibles, comic books, board games, children's books and vintage video games. If you're interested in selling your toys to us, please read below to find out more. We're located in Historic Manassas, Virginia. We accept walk-ins but if you have a large quantity (more than 4 large boxes) we may ask that you drop them off. Weekend wait times may be longer. Please call us at 703-420-2180 with any questions or email email@example.com
We offer CASH or "Kerbobble Bucks" store credit!
A Few Guidelines:
• We do not accept broken or excessively dirty items or items that have battery corrosion or rust.
• We are especially looking for vintage toys (especially 80's and 90's).
• We only accept items that have been in a smoke-free, mold or mildew-free environment.
• Trading Cards - We currently buy Pokemon Cards and Magic Cards but all cards require either drop-off or appointment. We do not buy or sell sports cards at this time.
• Doll clothes, plush, books, magazines or other fabric items must be stain-free, not exposed to smoke or other odors, and without tears or rips.
• We do also consider toy or movie related collectibles, posters, accessories or memorabilia, and vintage/retro video games and related items.
• We do buy children's books, young adult books, and comic books. Items should be in good condition without damage or writing on them. (Any books that we can’t sell we offer for free to the community.) Comic Books require a drop-off for review or an appointment.
• We do not buy or sell baby equipment, baby toys, children's clothing, nerf guns, porcelain dolls, bath toys or LoL brand dolls.
• Now accepting DVDs! Discs should be in good condition without scratches and with case.
• We do consider doll houses or doll house miniatures.
• Board Games should be complete. We do consider vintage games as well as new.
• We do not buy open puzzles over 250 pieces. We do buy unopened puzzles or wooden puzzles for toddlers. All puzzles should be complete.
• We do buy vintage video games and vintage consoles as well (please contact us for more information, appointment or drop off required. A list of accepted games and consoles coming soon)
• Children must be accompanied by an adult
We love all toys and consider all products carefully, from modern to antique. If it's a toy, we are interested!
Any toys or books that we can't sell, we work with non-profit organizations or kids that can really use them (if you are a non-profit and want to work us, please contact us).